View-only E-book package
On this page, universities, institutes, and companies can order an E-book package for their library (or department). Currently, we offer a 'view-only' package.
What is a 'view-only' E-book package?
- Once we have received your payment (see below), we will provide a web link and a code. You can provide this information to all your students and employees.
- Using the code your students/employees can register on our website.
- During the registration process, an institutional email address is required (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
- Once they have registered, they will be able to view the pdf of each book on our website.
- For optimal viewing, we recommend a reasonably large screen (or an Ipad as it allows for portrait scale).
- Downloading and printing of the E-books are both disabled. And you cannot make annotations on the pdf.
- Access is for 5 years.
- There are no restrictions on the number of people that can simultaneously view an E-book.
- There are no restrictions on the number of views per E-book.
- Online access is required to read the E-books.
VAT (value-added tax) charge. EU customers without a valid VAT number will be charged VAT according to their national rate for E-books. No VAT charge is applicable for anyone else (i.e. EU customers with a valid VAT number, UK customers, and customers in the rest of the world). Our system will use the invoice address to determine the VAT charge.